Class visits in the Vasarely Museum
The visit consists of two parts. First the students explore works of art connected with the topic in the gallery. This is followed by a creative art session in the studio. We offer class visits in a variety of topics.
Duration: 2 hours
Age group: primary and secondary school students
Maxium number of participants: 30 person
Price: 15 000 HUF + entrance fee
If you would like a museum educator to come to your school to run a pre-museum visit, there is an additional charge of 2 500 HUF/group. For schools outside the Budapest city limits, a 4 000 HUF surcharge is added per school.
For information about programs at the Vasarely Museum please contact Litza Juhasz
Tuesdays - Fridays from 8.30-13.00
• What inspired Vasarely? Pebbles, metro stations, window frames and more.
• How Vasarely transforms 2D into 3D. Focus on lines.
• How Vasarely transforms 2D into 3D. Focus on shapes.
• Vasarely’s use of symmetry
• Why mix colors when you can just order them? Vasarely’s use of colors and shades.